In view of future inclusion opportunities, we always carefully evaluate the curricula of young people, recent graduates and expert profiles interested in joining our group.
Complete the form and attach your CV
The commitment of Ghelfi Ondulati S.p.A. in the Protection of Personal Data
1 – Holder of Personal Data
The data controller is “Ghelfi Ondulati S.p.A., Via Dei Lavoratori N. 10 – 23100 Buglio in Monte (SO)”
2 – Purpose of the processing
The processing of personal data you have communicated to “Ghelfi Ondulati S.p.A.” or otherwise acquired in the context of our economic activity, in compliance with the current legislative and contractual provisions, using manual, computerized and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and may involve all the operations envisaged by Article 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In any case, all these data are processed in compliance with the law and the obligations of confidentiality imposed by the same.
The data provided may therefore be processed exclusively for purposes related to the reciprocal obligations arising from the contractual relationship established with you, and so may be processed for contractual and / or pre-contractual needs and requirements, as well as for operational and internal management needs, communication activities, marketing and promotional.
3 – Processing methods
The processing of data for the purposes listed will be carried out using mainly automated and computerized methods and will include all the operations envisaged in art. 4 paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree 196/03 and necessary for the treatment in question, including the communication to the subjects referred to in paragraph 4. If not consented to the treatment it would be impossible, by the Company, to have any type of contractual relationship. The processing of personal data supplied by you will be carried out by means of instruments and measures designed to guarantee security and confidentiality and may also be carried out using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
The personal data referred to you will be treated in a lawful and correct manner: they will be collected and registered for the purposes set out above; will be updated, if necessary; they will be treated for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes.
4 – Communication of Personal Data
Personal data relating to the treatment in question can be communicated:
1. to companies, entities or consortia that provide our Company with data processing services or activities that are instrumental or complementary to that of our Company;
2. to subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by provisions of law or regulatory or community regulations;
3. to the authorities for legal obligations
5 – Rights of the User
The rights of which the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and in particular:
– Right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him
– Right to obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of IT tools, of the identity of the owner, of the subjects to whom the data may be communicated
– Right to obtain updating, rectification, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data
– Right to oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons
– Right to object to the processing carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for commercial communication.
We kindly ask you to promptly report to the Office of reference of the company any variation of your personal data in order to comply with the art. 11, letter (c) of the aforementioned legislation, which requires that the data collected are accurate and, therefore, updated, by sending an email to email@example.com indicating clearly the information or the requested action.
Owner “Ghelfi Ondulati S.p.A., Via Dei Lavoratori N. 10 – 23100 Buglio in Monte (SO)”, in the person of Maria Grazia Ghelfi.